A lot of people believe they have a story to tell, and want to write a book. They have so many questions and doubts, but they are unsure of how to begin the process. In these three workshops, the average person will learn how to write a book, how to publish a book, and how to market their book.
The I Want to Write a Book course is perfect for anyone seeking the motivation to write a book. Purchase them for yourself or someone you know.
Steps for writing a book
Motivation to Write a Book
Step 1 in the process of self-publishing. Write for pleasure as a hobby or for a profit.
HELP! I CAN’T FOCUS.
- I can’t type.
- I start to write a chapter. The next time I want to write, it’s something that should be in another chapter.
- I start writing a chapter and I think of other things that should or could be in the book.
I’ve heard these statements many times from individuals who would like to write a book, but who are stuck in the idea phase.
- They have an idea of what they should write.
- Autobiography- A story about their life.
- Fiction-A story that isn’t true, although they might gather some of the ideas from reality.
- They might have started writing, but they are:
- Stuck on a chapter.
- Uncertain about the direction of the story.
- Concerned that their story doesn’t have a direction.
- HOW DO I BEGIN?
- I don’t know what to write about first.
Self-Publishing My Book
Step 2 in the process of self-publishing. Self-publishing for pleasure as a hobby or for a profit.
HELP! I WANT TO PUBLISH MY BOOK.
- I want to give my book to my friends and family.
- I want to sell my book.
- I want to give my book to my friends and sell it to everyone else.
- I have a handwritten, book. Can I publish it?
Marketing My Self-Published Book
Step 3 in the process of self-publishing. Market your book.
I will help you understand of the four P’s of marketing your book: Product, People, Place, and Price.
- Should I hire a book marketing company?
- Should I hire a PR company?
- Can I market my book on my own?
I also offer support services, publishing and writing tips, to course alumni who want personal attention.